RoleplayZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoleplayZONE

A place for Fye and Affy to Role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The actual role play! O:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fye
Admin

The actual role play! O: Empty
PostSubject: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Fuck you, edit. Where's the delete option? D<

Last edited by Fye on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:32 pm

"Emyn..." He purred, taking a slow step toward him, golden eyes focused on the other male, "Slow and steady always wins the race, everybody know that. Unles..." He paused, a quiet chuckle escaping him, "You prefer a man who's quick and sloppy...?" He rose a blow brow.
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:36 pm

"Oh, no, Kuro..." He trailed off, looking at him through half-lidded eyes, long lashes shadowing them, "I prefer a man who's hard...and fast..." He purred out, seduction lacing with the emphasis on the words.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:42 pm

"Well--"

Before he could finish, a sleek silver car stopped beside him, the door opening. A large cloud of smoke rushed out of the vehicle as the dark haired driver stumbled out, coughing.

Damnit, Bjorn. D: Fuck off. Thought the other driver.
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Glancing over at the stoner briefly, Emyn mentally sighed. Bastard. D: Absently jingling his keys, he stepped away from his car and towards the building they were near. "You're welcome to.. come inside, Kure.. but being so slow...I'd probably die of age before you did..." He said as he cast him an unintentionally inviting look over his shoulder. walking off.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Scowling, Kuro walked back to his car, getting inside as the stoner wandered off after Emyn, toward the building.

Lighting a cigarette, Kuro sighed, = = Emyn... I remember why I hate you.
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Sighing softly, the blonde glanced at the dark haired driver getting into the car. Oh, Kuro.. You fucking pussy... Why can't you see that I love you? Slowing down to walk alongside the stoner, he rose his gaze to the male's face. "Are you stoned again, Bjorn?" He asked, teasingly, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:02 pm

"Are you stoned, Emyn?" He grinned in a twisted sort of way, chuckling a little as he pulled out his cell phone. Hm... Does Mc Donald's deliver?

Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:06 pm

"No, I'm not stoned." He laughed, shaking his head. "And stop trying to call Mc Donalds. They don't deliver. How many times do I have to tell you that?" Grinning, he opened the door and walked inside, ignoring the brunette sitting there, scowling at him. Fuck off, Dexter. I'm in no mood to deal with your jealousy... > < I don't even want you.

Emyn. You jack ass. = = You're the worst lover, ever. Sighing, the male stalked out the side door, only to let in..a small, childish looking male with dark hair and the eyes to match.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:16 pm

"Emyn...." The stoner purred, leaning toward him, "Can we go for a ride~?" Drive me to Mcdonalds. = = I COMAND YOU. Wheeooo wheeoo wheeoo mind powers calling Mynny~

Sitting down was a small dark haired male in a white hood. He watched the doors closely. Goddamn it, Kuro. D: Stop PMSing and get your ass over here.
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:21 pm

"Fine. But I'm driving. Your car reeks of pot." He mumbled, almost absently, hooking arms with the stoner and turning them to go back outside; toward his car. Why do you hate me, Kuro? At least be man enough to tell me...

The male watched them leave, before moving over to the hooded one. "Got a minute, mate?" He asked, quietly, his voice touched with a faint, yet destinguishable British accent.

[ For some reason, I really like Cloud British... < <; ]
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:29 pm

(( Mmmmnn... Cloud.... = w =))

"...Depends." He made a face, hazel eyes moving up to the little male. " How tall are you?" He asked, in a quiet, suspicious voice.

"Hey... Hey Mynny..." Bjorn leaned closer to him, his hand convieniantly sliding down to the smaller male's rear, " Wanna cheat on Dexter...?" He whispered.

Kuro scowled, watching the two from in his car, with an angry huff as he quickly started it. Fuck no, Bjorn. : /
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:32 pm

"I'm five foot three inches.." He said in a clearly defensive voice, narrowing his eyes ever so slightly in a 'don't you dare mock me' way.

"And if I were to cheat on him, why on earth would I do so with you, my friend?" He laughed, shaking his head in amusement and causing golden strands to flutter around his mocha face, catching the sun.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:37 pm

"What's THAT supposed to mean?" He huffed, defensively. "I come out satisfactory every time! Honestly!" He folded his arms, watching Kuro's car as it revved threateningly, before speeding over to the exit and parking right infront of it.

"I'll have a chat with you, then." He said, offering a little smirk. Yes! I might get laid!
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:45 pm

"Peachy." He sat beside him, taking out a small black dictaphone. "My name's Cloud, with The Final Lap. I'm sure you've heard of us." Everyone has. D: Fuck, I need a new job.. Black eyes lifted to focus on the male. Ugh. Don't smirk at me. I'm not sleeping with you. = =; A little quirk of the corner of his mouth indicated a slgiht smile. Well...Maybe.

"I'm sure--" Emyn stopped abruptly as he saw what Kuro did, narrowing his eyes in frustration. I'm so sick of this childish fued...I wish you didn't get under my skin like you do.. He moved away from Bjorn, stalking toward Kuro's car with swift steps, calling over his shoulder, "Wait in my car! And not the drivers seat, Bjorn..!
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:51 pm

In the driver's seat? Sweeet! The male walked toward his car, grinning. Does that mean he'll sleep with me? : D

Kuro watched and waited, smirking. Heh. What're you going to do? He flicked his cigarette out the window, unlocking the door...

"The final lap? Is that a website?" He asked, Making a face. Who is this guy? Am I going to get arrested... << I hope not, I have a pound in my office...
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:55 pm

[ Nice job, Bjorn/Sync. xD ]

Reaching the car, Mynny yanked open the door, staring down at him with a frown and narrowed, desire filled eyes. "This isn't a parking spot, Kuro." He hissed out, quietly.

"A website? No, are you bloody daft? Don't you read?" He gave him a shocked look. "Christ, you're one of those internet junkies, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:00 pm

"No...." He looked away, clearing his throat. "So, uh.... Wanna go somewhere else for this discussion? My nephew's not getting out of that car for a while, it seems..." He glanced outside at Mynny and Kuro's car.

Quickly, Kuro reached out and snatched the blonde-- pulling him into his lap, with a wide smirk. "Then we'd better get going..." He closed the door, backing up a bit before speeding off, onto the road.
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:06 pm

"Sure." He shrugged, standing and pocketing the still running recorder. "Lead the way..." He's totally a web-nut. < <

"W-what are you doing?!" He gasped, stradeling the male's lap, his slender body pressed rather close to the male's front. A faint flush crossed over the bridge of his nose as he stared up at him with a terrible attempt at an angry expression; his hands on the man's collarbone. Bastard. x///x;
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Kuro glanced down at him once, lust in his golden eyes. Though, he said nothing and kept driving, the light bumps causing friction between his sizeable crotch and the blonde's bottom.

Hopping up to his feet, the male slid his hands into his pockets, before walking away, slowly, watching the smaller male. Yes! I can top! : , D
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:25 pm

He shut his eyes tight, trying to ignore said friction, lowering his head to press his heated face against Kuro's neck, his breath warm as it brushed over his skin. Torture. Complete torture... Dx You sneaky bastard... "Kuro..you.." He trailed off, not really sure what he was trying to say anyway.

Noticing, he frowned, hunchng his shouders a little as he stood and followed alongside him. "Bloody hell...Why are you looking at me like that?" Don't make me hit you. If you say anything about my height...I'll kill you. D<
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:30 pm

He looked around, before grabbing the reporter's arm and yanking him into the bathroom, pushing him against the wall. "You're cute..." He whispered, tilting his head to nip the male's ear, "I like the accent~"

Kuro pulled over in the first parking lot he saw, agressively shoving Emyn against the steering wheel as he captured hi lips in a forceful, rough kiss, hands against his waist. You want me. I know it...
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:36 pm

The dark haired male frowned a little, "Since when has 'a chat' included flirting in the loo?" He muttered, turning his head a bit to look at him.

Oh god... Without even hesitating, he moved his hands to roughly grab the back of his hair, pulling him closer as he fiercly returned the kiss. I'm sorry, Dexter. But I could never say no to him...
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Shutting his eyes, he pushed his tongue roughly against Myn's lower lip, before biting down on it and tugging, with a little, deep lusty growl. Oh god.... What is this feeling? I can't contain it... I...

The male licked up the edge of Cloud's ear, pressing against him, "We could go flirt somewhere else if you want..?" Fwoooo. Strength. Courage. Wisdom! > < I can do this!
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Parting his lips with a sharp little gasp, he arched off the wheel to press against the older male, giving him a squeeze between his thighs. I can't...stop. I don't want to. Not even a little...Kuro, I...

[It's not the Triforce, Sync... < < ]

"Look, mate.." He rose both brows, shakin ghis head. "You and I both know you don't top. It's pretty bloody obvious. Just because you're taller than me, doesn't make you any more seme." He made a face. "Trust me. Just accept it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The actual role play! O:
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoleplayZONE :: Random things :: Role plays :: Race car driver one-
Jump to: