RoleplayZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoleplayZONE

A place for Fye and Affy to Role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The actual role play! O:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Affy

The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 pm

"Ick. D n D is disgusting. I would never dirty my hand with.... figurines! It's pristine graphics that I'm all about. Duh!" He stuck out his tongue, looking very offended.

Lifting his arms, he ducked out of his shirt, exposing his pale, muscley upper torso, before he ducked down, attacking the boy's nipple with his mouth a he gave him a rough squeeze, kicking his shorts off.
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Writhishly arching up against him, he let out a delectable 'mm'-ish sounding moan, moving his small hands to impatiently push at the man's boxers. "Bjorn... I want you..~ Fuck me...Hard...and fast..." He purred out in a seductive and begging voice, grinning crookedly.

Mynny gave him a 'Really?' look, one brow raised. "Don't say that either."

Just as the less spikey blonde had finished speaking, the taller one re-appeared, aqua-marine eyes flashing brightly as he grinned. "I hope you're ready-- I hate getting turned away~" A deep little chuckle escaped him, his gaze on Sync.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Sync stared... Oh wow... Myn was right... He glanced at the shorter blonde, before smiling a little, "I'll have some chocolate cheese cake and a coffee." He said, ignored that he blushed a little. Oh wow... He's so pretty...

"O-Oh god..." Bjorn hissed, quickly pulling off his boxers and tossing them somewhere in the back of Myn's car. Pulling the boy's legs around himself, he pecked his mouth, "R-ready?"
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:21 pm

"The Four C's, and for you, blondie?" He looked over a Mynny, who shrugged absently.

"Ice water with lemon..." The younger male said, absently touching his stomach with an 'I'm too fat today to eat. D:' expression.

"Alrighty then. Just sit tight, and I'll be back in a bit~ <3" Sho grinned, before walking off to go take some other orders from nearby tables.

Pecking his lips, he whispered an answering "Ready.." against them; before curving his hips to take the male in abruptly and deeply with a delighted little cry that he smothered by fiercly kissing the stoner; nails digging into his back.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Bjorn released a loud, deep moan into the boy's mouth, Hands both moving to lace with cloud's, pushing them down over his head against the car seat as he began a deep, slow pace within the reporter as he shut his eyes tight. Oh god, he feels amazing... Everything about his body is making me...

Sync blushed, watching the waiter with his eyes, "S-So uh... What're your going to do...exactly?" He asked, glancing briefly at Mynny, What a nice bum. Hehehe. He thought to himself, absently fiddling with his dog tags.
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:44 pm

He moaned into the male's mouth, before pulling his lips away only enough to whisper a breathy "..Faster.." against Bjorn's, squeezing his hands tight as he rocked to meet each thrust, hips lifted to take him in deeply every time. I was right...He's huge.. = 3 =

[ You can't seme him Sync!! D< =Smack.= ]

"You'll see..." He grinned, mischief flashing in his pretty eyes. Tell me more about your plan to get Kuro. D: Talk about Kuro...! Gurgle gurgle gurgle...
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:35 pm

He made a face, what's that supposed to mean? "Anyway, meet me about twenty minutes before the promo tomorrow, okay? Kuro's coming early, too. I know that for sure." He smiled crookedly, "Remember to play along and make it convincing, okay? It'll drive him wild." Oh god, I'm going to die...

Moaning against Cloud's lips, Bjorn smirked, continuing his slow pace as he tilted his head, teasingly running his tongue up the boy's neck, hands firmly pushing down on the boy's, as he pressed his chest down against the other male's.

Last edited by Affy on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:54 am

"Alright." He nodded, absently, "I'll remember not to wear heels..." Will this even work? D: Why would Kuro care if I was with Sync?

Letting out a frustrated little moany growl, Cloud tipped his head, sharply nipping at Bjorn's neck before roughly pushing hot, open mouthed kisses over it, squeezing him between his soft, warm inner thighs-- slender body arching beneath and against him. He better not be teasing. = = I'll kill him. I swear to God, I'll kill him.

[ I commend you, Bjorn! You're a far stronger man than I, to resist ravaging such an adorable piece of ass. xD ]
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:11 am

Sliding one hand over, he took both of Cloud's into one, moving his now free hand to tilt Cloud's face so that they were eye to eye with a little smirk as he slowed down a little bit, and teasingly nipped the boy's lower lip, his hand beginning to travel down his chest.

Scowling, Sync inched back against the seat in order to look taller. Jackass. > < He didn't have to say it...But... "Wear whatever you like." He said, frowning with hesitance, "... You should probably lead this scene..." He made a face, "You're probably better at being erotic than I am." u u; It's true, though....
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Growling quietly, he narrowed his eyes in frustration, snapping at his bottom lip hard enough to break the soft skin. I can fuck with you too... > <;; He thought, using his knees to forcefully push the man out of himself except the tip of his 'equipment' with a warm huff against his mouth.

"Oh, I'll lead." He nodded, looking off out the window near by, and not really seeming completely focused on their conversation. "But would my dominance make Kuro care less about the situation, do you think?"

Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:06 pm

"You're probably right." He frowned, "Juuust... Show me what to do." He said, "Kuro would be angrier if you were possessed than if you possessed someone else." He made a face, "Iiif... That makes any sense."

Whining, Bjorn bit down harder on Cloud's lip, tasting blood with a mental wince. He growled and jerked, attempting, with all his might to re-enter the uke, eyes narrow and filled with frustration and desire.
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Snapping his teeth at him he emitted a little snarl at the blood, his pierced tongue flicking out to lick it off. He bit me! D< The boy narrowed his eyes even more, curving to take him in fully, though briefly, quickly pushing him out again with a 'submit to me' scowl.

"It does." He mumbled, nodding a little bit. "We'll go to your office when we get back and I'll show you what to do when Kuro's around..." That will be...weird... D:
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 pm

My office... Hrm. This is going to be really awkward, isn't it? He nodded a little, before peeking around for the waiter, Wonder when he'll come back with my cheese cake....

Hissing in frustration and pleasure, he tilted his head, nipping at the boy's jaw, angrily, as he pressed his hands down harder against the seat, his free hand sliding down to firmly grasp the reporter's 'wigglyjiggly' and squeeze it.
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:13 pm

As if reading his mind, the blonde waiter strolled up with the plate balanced on one upturned hand, and two glasses in the other. "Sorry to keep you waiting, lovely~" He grinned, winking at Sync as set down his chocolate milk/cake.

Moaning Bjorn's loudly and breathily against his mouth, squirming under him a little, his slender, soft body brushing and rubbing up against the stoner's. Cheater.
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Bjorn's eyebrows twitched slightly in frustration, and he made a face of restraint, both hands tightening, every muscle in his pale body visibly tense. "....Cloud...." He growled.

Sync smiled a little, blushing ever-so-slightly, He winks a lot. "Don't do it again." He said, teasingly, sticking out his tongue at the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:38 pm

"I'll try my very best~" He chuckled, freakishly vibrant eyes glowing with amusement and seduction.

Mynny rolled his eyes, sipping his water absently as he stared out the window, wishing Kuro's car would come veering in, the dark man jumping out and into the store to pull him into his big, strong arms and kiss him! The blonde blushed fiercly, thinking about this. Yeah right...D:

Lips parting in a wordless, gaspy little cry, he tugged at his hands, small fingers clutching Bjorn's wrist. "B-Bjorn..." He said in a sexy, inviting exhale; his legs moving around him and squeezing him between the softnes of his inner thighs. I won't lose! D<
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:22 pm

Growling needily, Bjorn pushed his mouth fiercely to the male's, giving him a jerk and a tug as he struggled violently in attempt to re enter the uke. He released the male's hands to sld his hand down and grab his hip.

Sync blushed, taking a little sip out of his chocolate milk, before licking a drop of milk off the tip of the straw, "S-So uh... When do you get off work?" He asked, staring at the tall blonde.
Back to top Go down
Fye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Sho watched the uke's mouth, grinning widely. "Seven." He answered, practically purring out the word.
I'mma get laaaaaaiiiid... ;D

The other blonde sighed, still staring out the window as he took the lemon slice off his glass and nibbled lightly on it. I wish, though... u u

He moved his hands to roughly grab and twist into Bjorn' hair, pulling hi face closer as he fiercely returned the kiss, using his ankles to push the seme in deeply with a muffled little cry of his name.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Moaning loudly, he squeezed the boy, roughly, beginning to roughly and deeply thrust in and out of the male, in a quick pace, muffled noises of pleasure escaping his mouth and he slid his tongue in to the reporter's mouth.

Sync smiled a little bit, licking his lips, with an unintentionally inviting look, "I could pick you up around then...." He offered, "We should go for some drinks or something." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Moaning loudly into the man's mouth, he arched beneath him, rocking to meet each thrust as he used his heels to push Bjorn in deeper everytime. MUCH better, sexy bear... <3 He thought, tugging on his hair.

"Oh, yeah?" He smirked, leaning slightly toward him. "Alright~ I'll see you around then, kawaii-chaan~" He stuck out his tongue, playfully, before walking off.

C'mon, mind powers... He frowned, continuing to picture the strong man holding him in his arms and ravaging him with his kisses... MIND-POWERSSSS!!!!! u u
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Sitting there with a little grin and a blush, sync Stiffly waited for the blonde to leave before smiling widely and excitedly. Yes. See? See that, Mynny? I can be slick and smooth too. > D

Moaning, Bjorn shifted angles, squeezing him roughly as he used his hand on his hip to pull him up each time.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:28 pm

The driver didn't even look at him, sighing sadly as he sucked on the lemon, red eyes still focused on the outside world.

[ I'm so fucking hungry. D: g€rkejolguhiqmyleramum}
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:31 pm

The shiny black car suddenly swerved in, an angry looking Kuro getting out and tossing a cigarette to the ground. He came into the restaurant, grunting a 'Fader' before the random waiter took him to his seat--- three seats away from Sync and Mynny. He scowled murderously at Sync.

Discretely, Sync poked Mynny in the thigh with his straw.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Squeaking, the blonde looked over at Sync and scowled. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Sync frowned, Uhhh... "I just wanted to let you know... You're looking very Sexy today, Emyn." He said, signalling for Myn to look to the left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The actual role play! O:
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoleplayZONE :: Random things :: Role plays :: Race car driver one-
Jump to: