RoleplayZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoleplayZONE

A place for Fye and Affy to Role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The actual role play! O:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Affy

The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:36 pm

What? o O I agree, but what He gave him a weird look, before glancing to the left. Kuro... I TOTALLY HAVE MIND POWERS!!! ... Except he hasn't kissed me...Or said anything... < <; He looked back at Sync, flashing him a purposely pretty smile and a wink. "You think so~?" He purred.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Sync made a 'what do I do!?!? D:' Sort of expression, leaning closer, "Why do you think I took you out tonight~? You're always lookin' uber hawt." >///> Actually, Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Oh my God...REALLY? D: He leaned over the table, only an inch or so away from the male's face. "I knew you had a reason for taking me out~ If you weren't so sexy, I might have said no..." He mentally writhed around, throwing up. UGH.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:44 pm

A low, animalistic growl could be heard from Kuro's table.

Sync blushed, I'm sexy? : D "You know..." He made a face, Fuck, what am I even saying? ....Uhhhhhh.... He's really... Close. .////. Hm.... Experimentally, he leaned even closer, lips brushing against the blonde's, Softttt.... @////@ lightly, he pecked Myn's lips, shutting his eyes tight.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:46 pm

"Pussy.." He whispered so only Sync would hear, before running the tip of his tongue over the male's lips. "Something you wanted, Sync?" He asked, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:50 pm

He blushed, half opening one eye to peek at the blonde's face, "There is." He said, loud enough for Kuro to hear, "I want you, Emyn. Break up with Dexter and be mine.... You see the way I look at you, And I've seen the way you look at me." He tiled his head, blushing brightly as he pressed his mouth, nervously to the other male's.

He ignored the vibration on the table, the words "1 New Message: Kuro the Douche bag says: You are Dead." clear on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Ew.. Sync...D: Mynny leaned in to return the kissy, moving a hand to the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Blushing even more Sync softy parted his lips, timidly sliding his tongue out to poke Myn's lips. Oh god... @///@;;; I'm dead, but I think it's worth it...

Kuro slowly stood up, snarling.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Mynny slid his tongue against Sync's, with a bursty taste of cinamon and coffee, shutting his pretty eyes. [i]I hope this works... u u/i]
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Drawing his mouth away, Sync opened his eyes, looking completely dazed as he leaned back in his seat, "W-Wow..." He whispered.

Kuro slowly and tensely walked over, fists clenched.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Mynny laughed, leaning back in his seat, his jacket hitching ever so slightly to expose a liver of pale mocha skin. Kuro....Dx
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Kuro stopped at their table, smiling like a serial killer, "Hello Emyn..." he narrowed his eyes at Sync, "Uncle..." he hissed the word out.

"H-Hi Kuro..." Sync looked terrified, "Did you... Come here to meet someone?"

"Yes, but that can wait. I figured, I'd stop by...." He growled, "And have a chat with my lea-- excuse me, My favourite uncle."

I'm dead.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:18 pm

"Who said you were welcome to join us, Kuro?" He asked, casually, looking up at him with an unintentionally inviting expression. "We were having a very pleasant conversation." He smiled sweetly, slooowly running the tip of his tongue over his own lower lip. Kiss me...
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:21 pm

"I beg to differ." He scowled, "Sync? Could I have a word...?" He looked over at the hacker.

"Well...." He glanced at Mynny, mouthing 'sabe me'
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:25 pm

"Actually, I don't think that's a good idea." He frowned, looking up at him with his big, red eyes. "Anything you want to say, you can say it here, Kuro." Kiss me...DO IT!! NOW!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:30 pm

"Fine." He frowned, Before stepping closer to Sync, "Excuse me, Emyn" He mumbled, before swiftly punching Sync in the face, sending him onto the floor, "Back the fuck off, Sync!" He snarled, turning to the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Mynny frowned more, not seeming to care about Sync getting hit. "What's the problem, Kuro?" He narrowed his eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:40 pm

"He shouldn't have his grimey little hands all over things that do not belong to him." He scowled, Before leaning down and pressing his lips to Myn's jaw, "And neither shouLd I." He whispered, "I hope you understand.."

"Owwww...." Sync whined, holding his cheek, where it'd been hit.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 pm

"No." He snapped. "I don't." Standing, he pushed Kuro back a bit. "You're fucking confusing, Kuro! What the hell do you want?!"
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Narrowing his golden eyes, furiously, " What are you doing, Emyn?" he growled, crawling onto the seat and on top of the blonde, "Why are you fucking around with these fools...?" He hissed, Sharply nipping the male's neck, "You should be with me, Emyn, they can't please you like I can."
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Inhaling shakily, he frowned up at him. `Why do you think all I want is sex?" He whispered, indignantly, hurt in his face.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:54 pm

He frowned, "Why do you think I'm only talking about sex...?" He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:56 pm

He stared up at him silently for a moment, before leaning and pushing hi lips to Kuro's in a soft, affectionate smoochy.
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:58 pm

He softly returned the kiss, sliding both hands into Mynny's soft blonde hair, as he shut his eyes.

Fuck this, I'm leaving. rubbing his red cheek, Sync got up, unsteadily walking toward the door. This is going to bruise...
Back to top Go down
Affy

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Closing his eyes, he moved his arms around Kuro's neck, sliding his tongue against hi lips, lightly. I love you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The actual role play! O:   The actual role play! O: - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The actual role play! O:
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoleplayZONE :: Random things :: Role plays :: Race car driver one-
Jump to: